Wednesday, August 5, 2015

#HumpDayHaiku in amiable August

August 5th:

I used to go sailing all summer long for the Beer Can Races in San Diego once upon a time. Those days bring back fond memories.

August 12th:

Today is World Elephant Day! I found that I like drawing these lovely animals. When I saw them at the Smithsonian National Zoo, I could have watched them for hours.



August 19th:

Last week we tried to see the meteor shower. At 1am we drove over 30 miles to get away from the city to try to get a good view.

After an hour we didn't see anything so we gave up and went home. Funny thing though... After we parked the car, we kept our eye on the sky as we walked to our place and BAM, a shooting star!

Like the alchemist, we found what we were looking for right outside our door. Lol

That kinda inspired this one.

August 26th:

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love photography. I kind of claim to be a sun chaser because I take so many pictures of sunsets.

In grad school I was one of about 4 of us who was always with camera in hand,  capturing moments, both posed and candid. 📷


No comments:

Post a Comment