Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello Kreativitee

Why hello there!

Chase Palm Park
This year has been particularly "interesting" and by that, I definitely don't mean "interesting" in any particular way. I've settled into my current city and my job (more or less, since "change management" seems to be our middle name), but all this settling has left my brain a little, well, bored.

The right side has started nagging the left, "Ok, now that things are more routine, when can we start having fun?!" 

Well, dear right brain, NOW is the time. 

East Beach
Actually, it's been the time for the last few months. Over the summer, I started writing a few short stories and narratives. While it was a nice release, I found myself quickly out of ideas. 

Santa Barbara Harbor
Luckily I have some really awesome people in my life that have given me a few ideas on what I can do to fully embrace this flood of wanting to do something, which is why I started yet another blog. 

As it says, this will my adventures in kreativitee. (Why kreativitee? Because "creativity" was already taken, so step 1 in this creative process was to find

a domain that wasn't taken!)

Whether you stumbled upon this on accident or are one of my (maybe) 2 followers on my regular blog, welcome and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment