Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sometimes...

I've been a bit slow on the story front, but in the meantime, I've come up with a series of haikus that start with "Sometimes". I'll be adding a few as I go, so check back every so often.

april 2014:


I've also decided to just add the text and when the time comes, if I feel like it, I'll add some illustrations to replace the words. :)


Sometimes empathy
is difficult to feel when
the guy is an ass

Sometimes I can see
someone else's perspective
is better than mine

Sometimes it's fun to
try to write haikus even
if they make no sense

Sometimes it's nice to
sit in the car and listen
to the raindrops fall

sometimes we try too
hard to impress those who don't
really matter much

sometimes you find out
what you thought was genuine
was an illusion


Sometimes a bath is
just what I need to relax
that, or a cocktail

Sometimes life does not
work out the way you wanted
sometimes, it's BETTER





march 2014:








No comments:

Post a Comment