Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January's Hump Day Haikus

I'm an avid consumer of instagram. You can find me here:VoIsMe

I am a huge fan of several artists and poets, and when I started writing haikus earlier last year, I came across sketchkuproject and was completely inspired.

So, in all my inspiration, I'm starting Hump Day Haikus. Each Wednesday in 2015, I will be posting a haiku with a sketch.

I've told my co-worker about it and she started sending me some randomly as well, so don't be surprised if I have guest haiku writers on here! I'm going to break the posts down by month on this blog so stay tuned!

January 7th:


January 14th:


Guest illustrator and fellow creative: Tasi Orr (she's much more creative than I am, but I'm latching on so that some of it can rub off on me!)

January 21st:

January 28th: 


No comments:

Post a Comment