Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hump Day Haikus in Fabulous February

So far I'm still on track to do the haiku thing each week! I have been using pictures more often, but I'll get back to drawing soon.

07 Feb 2018: Ocean Sunsets


The winter Olympics are on right now. Yeah, yeah, it's Valentine's Day too, but I'm more interested in the Olympics, so that is my theme for the week. I just got back from Mammoth so that also inspired this week's haiku.

14 Feb 2018: Winter Olympics


21 Feb 2018: Ice Skating penguins

So the Olympics are still going on and these athletes are so inspiring! Did you hear about Ester Ledecka and her gold medals in both skiing and snowboarding?! Winning a gold medal in your non-dominant sport... what a badass! (Sorry for the language kids!) Chloe Kim makes the halfpipe look like nothing. I digress...

A few years ago I did a haiku about snowboarding so I decided to go for ice skating...




28 Feb 2018: Starry Night

Who doesn't love the Starry Night painting? My friend created a 3D version of it out of lab supplies and it was so good. Just so....ooo...ooo. good. So much better than what I drew, but I'm working on it.

Fred Zhang's 3D version of Starry Night with lab supplies:

By Fred Zhang

No comments:

Post a Comment