Wednesday, March 7, 2018

HumpDayHaikus in Merry March

Holy cow this year is flying by! Funny how the time was snail-like when I was growing up, but as an adult, living in SoCal, days blend together since we don't really have seasons. I'm not complaining though! I don't mind visiting snow, but I moved back from Boston for a reason...

07 Mar 2018: Flying High

14 Mar 2018: Dog Beach
Who doesn't love dogs
frolicking in the sand and
chasing each other?

I mean, seriously, it's so awesome to watch! This photo I took a few years ago and it's still one of my favorites.

21 Mar 2018: Spring

28 Mar 2018: Dreams

This one was truly a miracle for me to pull off. I've been packing and cleaning and moving this last month but this week was crunch time. We just finished cleaning the old apartment and got home a little after 9pm last night. I definitely didn't expect to draw anything but I'm pretty happy with this, considering I finished it in under a half an hour.

In the next few weeks or so, I'm going to take my time with one of these!



No comments:

Post a Comment